Joy of Helping is a 501(C)3 ORGANIZATION : ID – 85-2839677
- Donations made via Joy of Helping are tax-deductible in the U.S.
- Joy of Helping does not take any percentage of your donation,
- 100% of your donation will be granted to the causes, charities of your choice.
- We strive to make it easy to donate to effective charities.
- To that end, we offer a number of donation and donation payment methods.
- You can make a donation using the following methods :
- ACH &
- WIRE TRANSFERS
- We do not incur any fees when you choose one of the above payment options.
Joy of Helping is registered with Donors Advised Funds- Fidelity and Schwab
JOY OF HELPING is recognized as a 501(c)(3) organization by the IRS.
Tax Identification number : 85-2839677
- Select the Cause you’d like to Support :
- Eye Care
- Disability Rehabilitation
- Vocational Training
- Care for Abandoned/Orphaned Children
- Women Empowerment
- Domestic Violence Victims
- Disaster Relief and Protecting the Environment
- Children and Women’s Health
- Healthcare and Nutrition
- Palliative Care
- Livelihood Support
3. Fill the Form Below and Submit
Alternately Share the details on email/mail:
- Full Name
- Organization Name and Designation – if any,
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Cause of Choice
- Project/NGO of Choice, if any
- Payment method
- Donation Amount
- Donation Type – One Time/ Recurring Annually
- Any Additional Details about your Donation
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mail it to the following address: JOY OF HELPING, 1960 W SNEAD ST, LA HABRA, CA 90631
Donation through cheque:
You can make a cheque payable to “JOY OF HELPING” and mail to the following address: JOY OF HELPING, 1960 W SNEAD ST, LA HABRA, CA 90631
- Kindly Mention the above-mentioned details along with the Cheque, or email the same.
Donate by: Bank Transfer or Zelle, ACH/Direct deposit or Zelle,
Please submit the form above.
After you submit the form, you will receive an email with a unique donation reference number and information about how to complete the donation.
Once you’ve completed the donation process, we’ll grant 100% of your donation to the charity or charities of your choice. We will also send you a tax receipt.
Important: If you do not receive the confirmation message within a few minutes of submitting this form, please check your Junk E-mail folder or email us at email@example.com
Donor Advised Funds
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a charitable giving program that allows you to combine the most favourable tax benefits with the flexibility to support your favourite causes.
If you have a donor-advised fund, DAF Direct enables you to recommend grants to this nonprofit directly from your DAF (we have been participating in DAF’s sponsoring organization)
To donate through a Donor Advised Fund (DAF) with Fidelity, Schwab, please log in to your fidelity charity account or Schwab charity account and select Joy of Helping select donation amount.
In the memo, you can write down the above details with cause or causes you would like to sponsor. If it is more than one cause we will equally distribute.
This tool will connect you to your DAF provider’s website where you will complete your donation request as normal. The DAF Direct tool allows Joy of Helping to know about any donations you make to Joy of Helping.
For other DAF Providers or if you have any questions about donations through DAFs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.