Mr. Manish Shah
KINGSWAY GROUP OF COMPANIES (Nairobi, Kenya): Executive Chairman
The Kingsway Group of Companies started operations in 1957 with a single company dealing in the sale of the tyre. 55 years later, the Group comprises 38 associated companies with an overall annual turnover in excess of US$ 200 Million.
Kingsway Group of Companies activities cover a wide and diverse range of sectors among the group of companies are:
- Kingsway Tyres Limited: Sale of new imported tyres and accessories and re-trading of tyres.
- The Village Market: The most modern shopping and recreation center in the heart Nairobi, neighboring the American Embassy, Canadian High Commission, UN Headquarters.
- Creative Innovations Ltd: Electrical Lightings and Fittings, Furniture & Supplies to Supermarkets
- Real Estates: Substantial investment has been made in both residential and Commercial Properties throughout Kenya.
- Tribe Hotel: Boutique Hotel & Hospitality Group
- Trademark Hotel: Urban Business Hotel and Member of Design Hotels
- Westend Hotel and Serviced Apartments
- 2019: Honorary Doctorate Degree of Philosophy – United Graduate College and Seminary International, USA
- 2005: Chairman, Mata Amritanandamayi Social organization
- 1998: Chairman, Tae Kwondo Association of Kenya
- 1979-1999: Member, Wildlife Society of Kenya
- 1995-2006: Member, YPO International
- M.A.MATH CHARITABLE TRUST KENYA
- (Non-profit)- CHAIRMAN AND TRUSTEE
- Projects under the Trust for the less fortunate in Kenya include:
- The White C(r)ane Project for the visually impaired
- Free Eye Cataract Camps
- Free Meals for Slum Children
- Amrita Centre Primary Day School
- Vocational and Technical Training
- Amrita Sanitation Project