We want to serve Humanity.
We have identified some institutions that are functioning well but they need more funds to support their causes. There are institutes in which people are dedicated to social services for a lifetime and have served to support the humanitarian activities for three decades.
We were inspired by our very religious mother who took care of our mentally challenged eldest sister for 63 years as well as all seven of us with lots of love. We grew up very poor but our Mother managed with little money. She encouraged all of us to get the best education.
In 1983 we received a letter from youth Jain to sponsor a squint eye camp at Mandvi Gujarat that was the starting point in our life to get involved in a humanitarian work then we had sponsored a polio camp.
We have attended yearly camps since 1984 at Bidada Hospital, working with doctors, volunteers & trustees in various capacities.
Supporting institutions working at grassroots level in the areas of
- Providing education to the children in the slums and the tribal regions.
- Improving health standards amongst the children in regions where the mortality rate is very high due to malnutrition.
- Rehabilitation of mentally/physically challenged, hearing impaired, CP children.
- Empowering women through vocational training, helps them live their life with dignity.
- Working towards eliminating curable blindness with dedicated eye hospitals in India and Kenya.
- Raising the voice for the Schedule class; against caste-based violence and discrimination, the poorest are the main focus of almost all projects.
- Encouraging women to join and participate in self-groups and income-generating projects.
- Supporting the NGOs who are willing to work in the poorest and most difficult areas.
- Working against abuse of women and children.
The world needs you!
Help people around the world
Our mission is to serve humanity by collaborating with like-minded individual philanthropists who have been working for social and humanitarian causes at the grassroots level.
Contributions from our foundation, family and friends are distributed 100% every year.
We visit all the institutions that we have been supporting in India and Africa to ensure an impact is created with every cent we contribute.
Transforming with Dignity
Transforming the lives of the underprivileged and the neglected of society, thus allowing them to live a life of DIGNITY.
Everyone deserves their chance
To ensure proper utilization of funds, so that every dollar is utilized to improve the lives of neglected and underprivileged people.
All public donations would go to the field and tag to the specific projects.
About our Founders
Mrs. Prafulla Shah and Mr. Ramesh Shah
Founders of Joy Of Helping.
“Our mission will not be complete until the time we see all faces around us smiling and ensure that nobody loses the courage to fight the adversities of life.”
They need your help!
Joy of helping
1960 w. Snead st. La Habra CA.90631 USA
TAX ID 85-2839677